It is extremely important to the brand identity that the Southern Illinois University signatures be displayed correctly. Always use the correct typefaces and the correct relative positioning and size of all elements.
The examples on this page illustrate incorrect displays.
- Do not distort any portion of the logo.
- Do not make the wordmark maroon in a 2-color application.
- Do not tilt the logo.
- Do not substitute the typefaces.
- Do not rearrange components in the logo.
- Do not alter the alignment of any component of the logo.
- Do not add a drop shadow or any other embellishment to the logo.